Co-founder of ABAN David van Dijk outlines the rise and…
Taking place in London later this year, the Global African Investment Summit (TGAIS) will attract over 750 qualified global investors seeking bankable projects in Africa.
Here, organiser and TGAIS Director Paul Sinclair gives UK investors and entrepreneurs 10 reasons to attend the event:
- Meet African private sector investors that you would otherwise not be able to access.
- For the African private sector, it provides access to $300Billion USD worth of finance.
- For International investors – meet credible partners to develop projects with in Africa.
- Hold bilateral meetings with Presidents from across the continent.
- Hold bilateral meetings with Ministers and agencies looking for international partners.
- Get access to credible and bankable projects from Cairo to Cape Town.
- Understand political risk from experts across multiple jurisdictions in Africa.
- Gain access to credible and bankable green field and start-up companies endorsed and backed by Mr Aliko Dangote, The Duke of York and President Obasanjo through the African Entrepreneurship Programme.
- Cut down on months of travel to multiple countries by meeting the African public and private sector elite on your doorstep.
- Attend project and business roundtables moderated by business service companies and project owners to transact on projects.
The Global African Investment Summit will be held on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd December in Westminster. Visit TGAIS