Last chance available to lead a workshop or host a…
The announcement by Microsoft that it would make its Azure cloud services available to African customers from data centers located in South Africa and suggestions by Amazon Web Services that it might do the same have been highlights of a coming of age for the African cloud and colocation market.
Overall available data center white space has doubled over the past five years and has been growing by an average of around 15 per cent annually. Data center colocation revenue growth has outpaced top-line B2B ICT revenue growth, in the process emerging as one of the hottest growth segments in the African ICT market.
This webinar will assess this transformation, and provide a window into what the expanding demand for cloud services means for the future of the African data center market
Click here to join this free webinar taking place on Thursday 2nd November, 2017 at 2pm SA time / 1pm UK time / 8am New York time
Topics will include:
– A top-level assessment of demand for cloud services in African markets;
– A status report on data center deployments in Africa;
– An assessment of key challenges facing the African data center colocation market;
– A review of the competitive structure of African cloud and data center colocation markets;
– An analysis of the role of telcos in this expanding marketplace.
Previous Post: 4 Promising Fintech Start-ups in Ghana